This innovative marker works on most surfaces, from tiles and breeze-blocks to granite, plaster and cement. You can then drill your holes with the confidence of precision. The MarXman marker is fluorescent so it can be seen in low light and it will easily rub off after use.
- Ideal for kitchen shelves, bathroom cabinets and elsewhere around the home.
- Pushing the marker into fixing holes delivers a burst of bright chalk through the hole onto the mounting surface, clearly showing where the hole needs to be drilled.
- Suitable for most surfaces including tiles, breeze-blocks, granite, plaster and cement. The chalk is fluorescent and can easily be seen from a distance, particularly useful if fixing at height.
- MarXman Standard is suitable for depths up to 45mm
- Drill precisely every time – The MarXman marks holes that pencils and punches just cannot reach to leave a clear mark for perfect positioning of your drill.