Soudafoam Gap Filler Gun is a one component, self-expanding, ready to use polyurethane foam, which contains propellants who are not harmful for the ozonlayer and where the canister is provided with a thread so it can be used on a gun.
- Excellent stability (no shrinkage or post expansion)
- High filling capacity
- Good adhesion on all surfaces (except PE, PP and PTFE).
- High insulation value, thermal and acoustic
- Very good bonding properties.
- Installing of window and door frames.
- Filling of cavities.
- Sealing of all openings in roof constructions.
- Apply of an acoustic baffle
- Improving thermal isolation in cooling systems.
Shake the aerosol can for at least 20 seconds. Fit the gun on the adapter. Surface should be free from grease and dust. Moisten surfaces with a water sprayer prior to application. For non-conventional substrates a preliminary adhesion test is recommended. Fill holes and cavities for 65 %, as the foam will expand. Repeat shaking regularly during application. If you have to work in layers repeat moistening after each layer. Fresh foam can be removed using Soudal Gun & Foamcleaner or acetone. Cured foam can only be removed mechanically or with Soudal PU-Remover